DribbleBib™ Care Instructions
We want your bibs to last baby after baby, and we are confident they can with the right care.
Our cotton muslin is soft, breathable and delicate to the skin, but made of extremely durable natural fibers. It is easy to care for and softens with each wash. The 100% organic dye-free bamboo terry on the back of your bib is ready to absorb, no pre-wash needed.
- Set machine to a normal cycle.
- Select cold for colors and warm/hot for whites (zip all zippers and snap all snaps to prevent the fastenings from snagging the muslin).
- Once the cycle is finished, remove items promptly from the washing machine. Tumble dry on low.
Treating Stubborn Stains
- To spot clean a stubborn stain, mix chlorine-free bleach with water to create a pasty substance and gently rub into the stain.
- To soak a stain, fill a basin with warm water and chlorine-free bleach. Soak items for at least one hour. Rinse and repeat if necessary.
- Add .5 fl. oz. of your laundry detergent to a basin with warm water.
- Add your bib to the mix and gently agitate. Soak for one hour (if color appears to run in your water, do not worry, this is normal).
- Rinse with cool water until rinse water is clear.
- Lay or hang to dry, or tumble dry on low. If your bib is still stained, rinse and repeat.